Monday, June 20, 2016

June 13, 2016

Hello everyone!! So I am really sorry this email is going to be lame but I am in a hurry!! Here is just a quick update! 
We are super excited for Kirk :) He is solid and is going to be interviewed this week! He is still on date for July 2nd. We had dinner with him and Colleen yesterday and after we helped them make gifts for the guests at their wedding. So fun! I love weddings!! 
We also were able to do quite a bit of service this week. We cleaned out a lady's attic and cleaned her windows with most of the zone. It was really dirty and super gross but we had fun with it! 
We also were able to meet with a less active member of our Ward name Sister Kelley. She is the best!! I seriously Love her. It has been a few years since she has been to church and so we were really happy to sit with her during sacrament :) 
The Ashton Park Ward is doing pretty well and I am happy to be serving here :) 
Love you Lots
Sister Munk




No comments:

Post a Comment