Friday, November 20, 2015

First Letter from the MTC

I am having so much fun;) Thank goodness I listened to the prompting
to go on a mission! The MTC is hard work but I am learning and growing
closer to Heavenly Father all the time.
Prayer is everything here! My companion Sister Fa'ulao is Tongan
but she is from South Jordan. She is hilarious and we are already 
good friends.  I am in district 1 zone A and I love everyone elders and sisters in it!!
So far I am still the only sister going to Sacramento but there are 2
elders going there and they are really cool.
I only have a quick minute to wrap up there will be more
on Saturday that is my P-Day. Sister Fa'uloa (FAW-OO-LOW)
just got called to be district greeters! I am loving it!! Love you guys so much
give the boys hugs. LOVE YOU LOTS!!

Love SISTER MUNK

No comments:

Post a Comment