Monday, March 27, 2017

3/27/2017

Hello wonderful people! I just wanted to let you all know that I am home and doing really well!! Being with my family has been really awesome and exactly what I needed. I know that the Lord has a plan for each of us and we just have to put our faith in him. Life can be hard and without the knowledge of God and his love it can seem hopeless. I can testify to all of you that there can be hope in this crazy world trough the atonement of Jesus Christ. Turn to him whenever you need a friend. He is always there! 
Serving in Sacramento was the best thing I've ever done. I learned so much and grew so much! I wouldn't trade it for the world. Sac will always have a piece of my heart ❤️ 
My homecoming will be on Easter Sunday at 11! 
My new email is hmunk@outlook.com 
Have a good week! 

Love,
Sister Harley Munk ❤️️

No comments:

Post a Comment