Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Plan of Happiness

This week not too much happened. We have been trying to clean up our area book which also means we are doing a lot of dropping unfortunately. But also a lot of finding! Every night we get home we are so tired we can barely plan. So far nothing amazing has happened but I am a firm believer that when we work hard the Lord will meet us half way and the blessings will come. We had a zone training this week and it was super good! Our zone leaders are Elder West and Elder Poulton (he went to bhs. Small world) they did a really good job! We talked a lot about how we have to see every single person we meet with an eternal perspective. We are all brothers and sisters and we all have the potential to be amazing people and accomplish amazing things through the gospel. It is something I have found sort of difficult but it is definitely something I am striving to become better at. 
Church this Sunday was really nice :) I love partaking of the sacrament each week. It is such an awesome blessing we have been given. We had kind of a cool miracle happen at church. One of the recent converts in the Ward brought her mom to church. Her mom is older and has Alzheimer's which makes her unaccountable so even if she wanted to be taught the lessons and be baptized she wouldn't be able to. But it was still really cool to see her at church and watch her as she listened to the testimonies of the Ward members. Recently a women in the Anatolia Ward passed away from cancer and her husband bore his testimony on the plan of salvation. It was a really powerful testimony and up until my mission and my cousin Andrew passing away I never had a super personal experience with death and with the plan of salvation. The more I teach it to people and study it the more my testimony of it grows. I am so grateful to know that my loving Heavenly Father has created a perfect plan so that I can be with my family for eternity. What an incredible thing! I love you all and hope your week is a great one! 
Love, 
Sister Munk 
 Happy Superbowl Sunday
 We found HAPPY lane....
Not the real Charlie, but good enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment