Thursday, January 12, 2017

1/9/2017 Rain Rain Rain

Hello everyone!!! This week has been pretty good 😀 We are focusing on finding a ton right now! We made a goal to bike as much as we can but holy smokes it has been raining so much this week!! Like pouring buckets so we decided that it was OK to drive haha
So or mission does this thing called full bike day where literally all day we bike no driving. Sister Polatis and I had a great time biking all over the place! We were freezing but honestly it was fun and we totally found a new investigator!!! Miracles happen when you bike in the freezing cold!! 
We got to go on team ups with some amazing sisters this week. I got to go to east sac with Sister Cundick 😍 love that girl!! We worked hard and had fun. We also drove down a road in Ashton Park infested with peacocks 😂 of course. Then I got to go with Sister McDonald in the Northridge ward. She is hilarious and I just love being around her. Every time I get the chance to spend time with the sisters that I serve around I am reminded of how amazing these sisters serving in this mission are!! It's such a blessing being here surrounded by such incredible disciples of Christ. 
This week was pretty uneventful besides that. But I took some pics this week and made a video so sorry for the short email. I am doing awesome of here and loving life!! Sister Polatis is still making me laugh everyday and we are sad that this transfer can't last longer. Pay that we stay together!! Hahaha 
Love you all and I hope you are having a fabulous week!! Oh yah! This weekend is going to be awesome!! We have a special guest visiting the mission to talk to all of us. Can't wait!! Stay tuned folks. 
Love you!!

Beautiful Sister McDonald 😍
Bike Day
My best friend is a STREET

This was on someones door

Love this girl


We played fusseball as an activity and it was the best


No comments:

Post a Comment