Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Off to Cali....

Sister Munk got on a jet plane and headed to
Sacramento California.
Her departure time was 3 am.
She was able to call and talk to her family before leaving
she is happy, loved her companion,
loved the MTC and can't wait to
get working in Sacramento!!

This is Sister Munks first email from Sac, Cali.

Hey family!! I made it and the flight was really awesome except my ears were hurting really bad and my left ear still hasn't popped but oh well. It is definitely warmer here but of course I am still cold because I am always cold. So far I am the only sister but President and Sister Jardine just left to go pick up another sister form the airport. She is speaking spanish so she was in the Mexico MTC but really she is from Layton. Anyways, President and Sister Jardine are awesome and I already know that I am going to love them. I miss you guys and can't wait to tell you all about arriving and settling in on Monday. Love you lots!
Sister Munk

No comments:

Post a Comment