Wednesday, September 28, 2016

9/19/2016 TEN MONTHS

Hello everyone! Hope your week was awesome :) Our week was pretty awesome even though the work is still slow going. Sister Kaufusi hit her 3 month mark and I hit my 10 month mark. Time seriously needs to slow down! There isn't a whole lot to say today haha but I have a whole bunch of pictures for y'all:) I love you all and miss you tons! 
Here is something I read today from the Book of Mormon that I liked it's in 1 Nephi 19:23 "And I did read many things unto them which were written in the books of Moses; but that I might more fully persuade them to believe in the Lord their Redeemer I did read unto them that which was written by the prophet Isaiah; for I did liken all scriptures unto us, that it might be for our profit and learning." I have come to LOVE the scriptures on my mission. My favorite thing to do while I am reading is to 'liken' the scriptures to myself and my investigators. The scriptures really are for our profit and learning :) Well, sorry this is short! Enjoy the pictures! Oh ya and transfers are this weekend so I will be emailing on Tuesday :) love you all. 
Love,
Sister Harley Munk 





No comments:

Post a Comment