Wednesday, September 28, 2016

9/27/2016 And a transfer

Ok so first off I just have to say thank you to everyone for all the sweet birthday emails and posts on Facebook. I felt very blessed! I may not have time to reply to all of your emails so don't be offended if I don't... I really appreciated it though!!! My birthday was fun :) Not having my family there was hard but Sister Kaufusi and I made the best out of it! 
So Hermana Vergary went home last weekend so that meant that Hermana Nokes was in a trio with sister Kaufusi and I. It was so fun!! I love Hermana Nokes with all my heart :) This week has been seriously nuts so I am sorry if this email is the worst haha but I took like 1000 pictures so that should explain how the week went!


To start off I had to get a flu shot.
 Then we did service as a zone.
We went to the American river and cleaned up garbage.
It was fun but the whole time I was missing the beautiful
Utah mountains. Rivers and lakes aren't as pretty
when there is no mountains behind them.
See what I mean?
Then we had our last district meeting of the 
transfer Best district EVER!
Best looking Zone in all of California!!

No comments:

Post a Comment